Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MYCOTIC SMILE

MYCOTIC SMILE

I woke up with a mild mycotic infection near my upper lip. It hurts a little especially when my lips move. In order not to touch the sore I lifted my upper lip a little upwards just enough to avoid the infected portion.

I continued my daily chore including my daily visit to my favorite Netcafe to establish connection with my children and other friends. (My computer at home is not on line or I won’t leave the home and get paralyzed in due time).

On my way many people greeted me good morning or hello just to express something. Meantime I just kept my upper lip a little lifted to prevent the pain brought about by contact with the mycotic infection.

Little did I know that by doing such a stanch I accidentally created a kind of smile that encouraged all those people that I met or encountered to smile back at me. I never in my wildest imagination thought that such a forced smile could do so many people’s morning so bright and enjoyable

No comments: