Thursday, September 18, 2014

"BAGYITO"

BAGYITO “Bagyito”Luis came like a naughty little boy that cheerfully played around. At home it introduced endless rhythmic raindrops that gave me an interesting experience of little eternity. The good feeling was challenged by another strong force that dared to make a mess on the bed if unattended. The calling of a full bladder is not a joke. I was forced to jump out of bed in surrender to relieve myself quickly. I went back to bed to continue listening to the cadence of the raindrops. This time my mind shifted to places where the “Bagyito” was not only playing naughtily but already destructively. Nature has been unkind many times. Luis turned erratic and is no longer a “bagyito” but an angry typhoon cutting classes in many areas of the country. I don’t find it interesting anymore to listen to its rhythmic raindrops, the sample of little eternity.

No comments: