Friday, August 1, 2008

MENTAL TELEPATHY

MENTAL TELEPATHY
Excerpts from my Nigerian Diary

8 October 78= 3:30 a.m. (10:30 a.m. Phil. Time)

I was awakened by a sigh-like sound as if coming from a dreaming child. I could sense that it was emanating from one of my children. I tried to check if it was not from my roommate, Dr. Lumbay. He was sleeping deeply and I was sure I was fully awake.

At the moment I couldn’t give any significance to the phenomenon but I presumed it was one of those psychic vibrations. Something ‘good’ must be going on in our house that one of my children was probably intensely thinking of me. I felt homesick. Scenes back home started appearing on my mind one after another. I thought that although I was miles away, the cosmic mind, God, was always connecting me with my love ones.

At the same time I was also experiencing a right-sided headache but it was possibly due the colds that I caught the other day while walking in the rain.

The following day I wrote a letter to my wife and to some friends to find out if anything unusual happened on that day. Almost everyone answered back that I shouldn’t worry for everything was fine back home. But a cousin of mine had a different story. She said that on that particular day and time my helper did hurt my son who failed to follow his command. My son quickly went to the Hospital across the road where I used to work to seek my assistance and realizing that I was in Nigeria he made a sigh of disappointment and that was the vibration that I telepathically picked.

No comments: