Saturday, November 15, 2008

LIMPING MY WAY TO CHRISTMAS DAY

LIMPING MY WAY TO CHRISTMAS DAY

Yes, I am still limping as a result of an accident that I incurred recently (Pls. read "The Moral Lesson"). I will not be surprise if I shall still be limping by Christmastime. As I said my left leg was badly traumatized.

Perhaps this is God’s way of reminding me to be a bit humble. For quite sometime I have always been bragging among senior citizens that though I am not taking any medicine I am not experiencing any kind of pain such as that resulting from Rheumatism, Arthritis, etc.

I am not very strict with my diet and I exercise very little aside from walking. Maybe it is my positive mental attitude that really keeps me healthy. I strongly believe in the Principle of Mentalism. The power of the mind is so strong that what we think eventually turns to reality and that is how I always deal with my health.

I am suffering from mild Diabetes however, since I came from a family of Diabetics but it is easily controlled by a mild anti-diabetic. Talks about wounds of diabetics not healing scares me a bit but with the power of my positive thinking plus the application of Oil Pulling Therapy (I will write about this sometime), I am pretty sure my left leg wound will heal completely.

Now I know how it feels to have Arthritic and Rheumatic pains. People afflicted with them exhibit a very special kind of walking that reveals their ailment to one and sundry. In my case although with a mild pain I can still walk straight completely concealing the pain emanating from my traumatized leg.

The accident actually taught me many lessons. First, as my son said I must be careful in whatever I am doing as I am no longer very young. Second, I must practice what I have been telling people to keep my emotions under control. Third, I must not brag around about my health for I am not immune from all ailments, including traumatic accidents that can happen at the most unguarded moment.

No comments: