Tuesday, March 24, 2009

STILL AROUND

STILL AROUND

I am still around and I am still alive. Very much around and very much alive to express much thanks to those “concerned citizens” who thought I was completely incapacitated.

No, I am not incapacitated by that mild ‘stroke’ that softly attacked me at early dawn a few days ago. I know God only whispered to me that I no longer belong to the friendster generation or the mirc company. So, I am still here as I promised BRB.

Nothing much really changed about me. Perhaps I got a little lousier because I lost my USB but even that incident I didn’t so much mind as all the documents I have there were also carefully saved in my hard disk. I can also recover and retrieve most of them from my blog spot. After all I am not that lousy yet.

I request my relatives and friends not to worry. God permitting, I intend to live up to the year 2020 for reasons God and me only knows. I still CTC, mind you and I am still capable of ROFL. If you cannot catch me in my Garden you may find me groping at flixter, finding pictures at multiply or simply horsing around at tagged.com. But most of the moments I am at the internet I am seriously exchanging ideas at facebook or checking e-mails at yahoo and hotmail if not googling for some important items to help me do my mental calisthenics.

I find this present world still so enjoyable, I am not ready to change dimension of existence. You cannot yet expect my ghost to haunt you during gloomy nights or suddenly appear in your dream to cheer you up.

Yes dear friends and other concerned citizens, I am still around and I am still alive. Whether that is bad or good news to you GTG in the far future.

No comments: