Monday, November 19, 2007

Monologue of a Dirty Skull

Once, I was a handsome boy,
As happy as can be...
My eyes were bright,
My arms were strong
...MY LIFE WAS MAD AND FREE.

That time I was the strongest,
No one could challenge me.
In every way I was the best;
...WOMEN WERE CHASING ME.

But one day I met my fate.
I died a sudden death...
My head was cracked,
My arms did break,
...FORTUNE DISTORTED ME.

Now I am just a dirty skull,
A piece of nothing: That's me...
Quickly returning back to dust.
...WITHOUT THE CROSS, WHERE SHALL I BE?

To you, who are still alive
Just look at me and feel your life.
For very soon you'll be like me,
Look at your soul...
...LISTEN TO ME.

While there is time do something good.
Your life is but too very short.
Do it right now, there's no excuse...
Start moving
...DO SOMETHING GOOD.

For when you die, you'll profit none
To gain just all the whole world round.
If finally you'll lost your soul,
...YOU'LL ONLY BE A DIRTY SKULL.

No comments: