Thursday, October 11, 2007

GETTING TIRED OF TARDINESS

There must be something wrong somewhere, when only five persons out of one hundred honor their appointment time. This to me was very irritating and scandalous because I very seldom fail to make an appointment. As always, I nervously got ready too early in spite of my long experience of being "indianed" during meeting time.

One of my daughters got high grades in all subjects except in one where she was often tardy, thus depriving her the honor of being included in the Dean's list. Others have similar problems. My wife lost some very important business transactions due to tardiness too. Even if I woke them all early, they always found reasons to be late even for the regular Sunday mass.

In my case, it was always the other way around. I usually got too bored if not a bit angry waiting too long like that time. And oh, I remember he came... the patient I have been waiting for since one night and two hours ago. He made it. Many, many years later...Now it is still happening.

No comments: