Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Psychic Enthusiast

I met a psychic enthusiast. She is a woman above seventy but she looked younger than her actual age.. She developed her interest in Parapsychology when she retired a few years back.

Meeting a "psychic" in me was God's grace to her as she had been dreaming of someday meeting a"weired" person and she thought I have the "qualities". Our discussion jumps from one psychic phenomenon to another. Comparing notes on books we have read showed that we are reading same material so we talk of the same language in the same vibration an wave length.

I met her because my wife was selling her a lot along Tagaytay ridge so they went together on a tripping. She liked the lot and decided to buy it.

She has a son who is a physician married to another physician but she is interested in submitting herself to me for treatment of her asthma and I think because of her enthusiasm and confidence in the method as well as in me, she is already 50% cured.

No comments: