Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NEGATIVISM

A lady Bank Manger approached me one time looking haggard and a bit depressed.She was so worried about her eye bags, which I wouldn't have noticed had she not reminded me about them.She thought they were symptoms of liver disease because she heard it mentioned in one radio program.

As a result of that negative thought she wouldn't be able to concentrate well on whatever she was doing, and if ever she did anything it was done poorly and lazily.

I explained to her that it was nothing but result of a disturbed sleep. The disturbed sleep was in turn a result of worries and negativism. She could easily see things negative or the darker side of anything.

I taught her how to practice positive conversion until her mind gets conditioned to it that sooner her attitude would be more positive and brighter. I saw how her face lighted after I gave her some easy examples.With a smile she went back to her office no longer conscious of her eye bags. Her subordinates noticed her new positive aura.

No comments: