Monday, October 29, 2007

AN OPPORTUNITY

I had another chance to demonstrate my knowledge about hypnosis to a group of doctors together with some German citizens. It is a different feeling to be able to impart one's knowledge to one's colleagues, yes, I honestly learned all I knew about hypnosis through self-study.

The teacher in me is always trying to find an outlet for expression and whenever I have a chance I always jump at the opportunity for it always gives me a great and enormous sense of achievement.

It is not everyday that I have a chance to lecture to a group of doctors, though almost everyday I am able to share a little of myself to someone who needs enlightenment. Some enterprising persons can transform this chance into an earning process. They conduct a paid seminar by sharing a bit of what they know. In my case I always do it for free.

"They say that gratitude is the memory of the heart, and I have enough memories in my heart to last a lifetime". - William Kennedy Smith

No comments: