Monday, July 16, 2007

EERIE LOVE STORY

February 16, 2007, around 2:00 p.m.. a certain Gilbert delos Reyes approached me announcing that the ABS-CBN crew wanted to interview me. I was of course surprised and puzzled why a Television crew would want to see me. "What have I done?" I asked Gilbert. Instead of responding to me he excused himself to be able to call the crew so they could explain to me everything.

Kristel Aliño, the young, pretty broadcaster introduced herself to me as well as her cameraman and her driver-bodyguard. Then she explained that they just came from the house of Gilbert de los Reyes at Barangay Taywanak where something mysteriously unusual happened that morning. Blood started spurting from the cemented floor covered with linoleum and now the whole floor of the house was stained with blood.

The crew went there to investigate and unable to find any plausible explanation, they consulted Jaime Licauco, the well known psychic researcher. Jimmy was my friend and he was the one who referred the crew to see me, thinking that I knew something about the paranormal.

I explained to them that I was a Doctor of Medicine and didn't know anything about paranormal phenomena. They pleaded to me to please join them and just take a look. I agreed while at the same time forming in my mind an idea that should I be interviewed I'll just say I didn't know anything.

The "bleeding house" was behind another house from the main street. The moment we started walking upwards on the steps in front of the first house I immediately felt goose pimples creeping all over my skin. I was sure something very unusual was happening in the house of Gilbert's parents.

Indeed when we entered I was almost paralyzed not knowing what to do next. Almost the whole floor was stained with signs of spurting and newly coagulated blood. I mentally conmputed to be equivalent to about 15 slaughtered chickens. I took my camera and bagan taking pictures of the blood stains but at the same time I had the urge to ask questions while words started spontaneously to come out of my mouth.

According to Domingo de los Reyes, the father of Gilbert, who was in his early seventies, he woke up early that morning and suddenly noticed spurting blood from the floor. Shocked and not knowing what to do and how to behave, he went to the kitchen just to be met by spurting blood again.. He then proceeded to the sala where the blood spurting continued as if following him where ever he went.

He called his son Gilbert who quickly suggested that they seek the help of ABS-CBN for investigation. Immediately Kristel Aliño's group went there to help investigate but aside from seeing the blood stains all over the floor they couldn't decipher anything. They took sample of the blood and sent to a laboratory which was later found to be human blood. Someone suggested that they call Jaime Licauco for psychic evaluation. Jimmy, in turn referred them to me, the reason I got involved.

When we reached the place I was fully conscious but while talking to Domingo, I started talking as if in trance. I asked him if the date had any significance to him. He said he couldn't think of any. Then I asked him if he was mad at anybody or if anybody had ill-feelings towards him.

At this point the wife interrupted: "Tell him now! Tell him the truth!"
So, I inquired, "What truth?"

"Yes, someone got mad at me", said Domingo, "the other girl in my life", he continued
"Did you love each other?" I inquired.
"Yes", said Domingo. "In fact I sired two children with her".
"Do you, as lovers, celebrate occasions like Valentine's Day?"
"Yes", he said, "because we really love one another".
I continued: "Two days ago was Valentine's Day, how did you celebrate?"
"We didn't", countered Domingo, "We separated five years ago".
"Why did you separate?" I asked.
"It was about time...I was married to her", explained Domingo while pointing to his wife.
Domingo continued: "When she got sick she requested that I visit her, but I never did...until she died recently".

Spontaneously, an idea puffed into my mind and almost uncontrollably I said quite authoritatively: "She died hurting greatly and up to now her heart is still bleeding".

All the time that I was talking to Domingo I was unaware that the camera and the microphone of ABS-CBN was focused on me.

That dialogue with Domingo was the footage shown that night at TV Patrol World. I was not personally interviewed by Kristel Aliño and so I didn't have the chance to explain to the viewers about the paranormal interpretation of the mystery.

I once invited Dr. Alfred Stetler, a German Physicist and Paranormal Psychologist, to walk with me on fire. After doing so I asked him what he could say. He commented that in this world there are so many things yet that couldn't be fully explained by science.

In paranormal psychology, it is accepted that when a person died with unresolved emotional hurt, his soul becomes earthbound who try to do revenge or just keep on coming back to find solution to his problem carried at the hour of death. Sometimes the hurt is so intense that the emotional impact materializes into something physically tangible such as tear, blood, etc.

I suggested to Domingo that he offer apology to his "other girl", ask forgiveness as well as offer his own forgiveness. Then advise her to go on living in peace in her new dimension of existence.

The following day I met Domingo's wife. She told me that they already cleaned the blood stain. That night no more blood spurted on the floor though her husband claimed to have heard moaning sounds. On her part, she, as the aggrieved wife also offered forgiveness and prayed that their lives go on smoothly. She thanked me for "doing exactly the right thing" that helped them lived peacefully.

No comments: