Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Art of Healing

Adding years to the remaining life is one of the most important duties of a physician to his patients. The practice of medicine is not simply returning to its place a dislocated joint nor is it just opening, removing an ailing part, then closing the patient's abdomen. It is treating the patient as a whole, not as a person who is only made of parts.

A 52 year old widow with cancer of the left femur, already metastatic, was referred to me by another physician for "whatever you can do". She incurred the disease a long time ago and as expected she had already consulted almost all the other doctors, including non-traditional healers and was now consulting me only as a" last resort". They wanted to know what hypnotherapy could do.

I explained that she had all the necessary powers needed for healing and that what I could do was help her gather all those powers that she could use to heal herself.

She was an easy subject and was quickly under moderately deep trance. I gave the general suggestions for well-being, for self-strength including self confidence. Then I emphasized the importance of prayers and praying with faith, hope, and charity. I also applied my own method of psycho-phranic healing. When I woke her up from trance she was feeling extremely good and relieved of pain. Her daughter made an "standing ovation" then pat me on my shoulder.

Sessions like this have happened several times. It was so unfortunate that they came to me when they have tried everybody else... only as a "last resort".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).