Saturday, September 29, 2007

BACK TO HEALTH

There is a power behind every incident, every experience, or every change that happens on anything in this world. Behind every power is a Superpower that can influence anything. Any transformation then whether for better or for worse happen only with the permission of the Superpower.

The same Superpower, whom I know to be God, can revive anything if He so will. I am confident that all the negative symptoms I am feeling now will be reverse into positive by God, the only Superpower.

I am not submitting to a general medical check up because I know what they are going to do. At my age they will find many "things" that will only invite further examinations and possibly further confusions until I am finally drained of my remaining strength that even God may not be interested in reversing.

I am therefore leaving it to God --- my health, my life,my future. I am feeling weaker and it is now that I am in need more of God's assistance.

He gave me life. He guided me during my period of growth. He guided my youthfulness and all my life God paved my way. I am confident that He will guide me now. Whatever were the causes or origin of all my symptoms I am now feeling that God permitted to take place will also be reversed accordingly until I am finally back to my healthiest condition --- back to my youthfulness less the sins. (Note: This blog was written in my diary on August 9, 1991, 16 years ago. Since then I never had any medical check-up, never take any special medications and I am proud to say that I still feel so healthy physically,mentally,emotionally,psychologically and spiritually. We are what we think we are...hehe...that is according to the Principle of Mentalism))

No comments: