Sunday, September 30, 2007

TALKING BIRD

I went to a house were there was a talking bird. I was fascinated because the bird was very talkative. There were times when it seemed to be talking sense. I enjoyed listening because doing so was very relaxing.

While listening to bird-talks could easily be thrilling, listening to some speakers is not always so. Some speakers could be boring to death, and this includes priest delivering homilies. You certainly know someone, a friend maybe or perhaps a neighbor who talks a lot of nonsense yet non-stop sometimes.

A good speaker generally doesn't talk long or if he does he injects his speech with sense of humor that keeps the listeners asking for more. I used to be a humorous speaker when I was young. I have hosted so many public presentations. In fact I was often the life of the party during gatherings. Some friends told me how I am missed during wakes and other parties when I am not around.

Birds are interesting when they can talk, no matter what they say. Man is adorable when he can sing like a bird no matter what the song is. Both could be more interesting for doing what both should do.

No comments: