Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life Insurances

All of a sudden there were so many applicants for insurance. Was it because the risk to life were so many that people want to insure the future of their families?

I honestly do not believe in life insurance. First, because the one insured never enjoys the benefits and in case of death the heirs, most of the time quarrel over the money involved. I knew a lot of families broken because of insurance benefits. I've also seen ambitions and crumpled, dreams that dwindled and even lives destroyed because of the false promises of insurance benefits.

But as a medical examiner of insurance applicants, insurance was doing me a lot of good. Most of the patients (clients) were generally healthy and the medical fee was almost always assured.

I examine clients for Philamlife, Sunlife of Canada and Aetna. I used to be medical examiner too, of Insular Life but there were not so many agents for that company.

As medical examiner I have a chance to meet people from all walks of life. Some of them became my regular patients, others turned out to be lot buyers and still others bought home-decor items as well s RTW item from my wife. Though I didn't believe in insurance as it was conceived I have to admit that people who believed were doing me a lot of good.

No comments: