Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Wife in a Nutshell

Big and bloated like a balloon but is full of energy and business acumen that whatever she touches eventually turns into money.

Protective and caring but also a daring mother---from cooking experiment to endless fault-finding, to husband-blaming---she doesn't run out of novelty ideas.

She moves eternally as she handles everything, every time, even during supposed moments of prayers.

Eloquent with the organ languages and ailment dialogs, she is my lovable, "huggable", incredible and definitely unforgettable better half. (---80 words: END)

Eighty words are not really enough to fully describe my wife but I was limited to that when my children requested me to submit" a write-up about their mother.

They were inspired by the graduation write-ups requested of every graduating student then. As a rule, everything must be said in 80 words. It was quite challenging but in truth even in three words I can describe my wife: "I love her".

No comments: